2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Six weeks later....


Julia had her ears pierced six weeks ago tomorrow.  We changed her earrings for the first time today.  Savannah, in the meantime, decided that she wanted a second hole for her ears.  After letting her think it over for a few days and taking the upcoming field hockey season into consideration, she went for it today.  I never expected my non-glam girl to want so much bling, but she really likes the idea of wearing her fave dangling earrings with a small stud.  Even better, she likes to be a bit different from her peers, and none of them have done this.  As for me, I think Savannah's lobes are right for double piercing.  She has lots of space, and this should be quite cute for her.
Naturally Julia asked immediately if she could also do this...uh, that would be "no."  I was, however, surprised that the two girls getting their ears pierced ahead of Savannah were getting second holes, and they were 5 and 7 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.