2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

a wedding revelation

This picture brought a surprise to me. I did a double take because, though I knew it was not a picture of Zachary, I thought briefly it was. Zach has always, always been thought to be a little Andy. When he was little, I took him to see Andy at work, and a hostess there took one look at him and said, "that is little Andy." She had never seen Zach before. I knew he had Andy's coloring but thought his features were more like those in my side of the family. I never thought he looked like Jonathan. Apparently, Jonathan's friends saw it differently. They picked him right out and said he looked like Jonathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.