I have never been one to take pictures of bathrooms, but this one has two stories behind it. 1) Since we moved into our current home two years ago, I have stated repeatedly that I plan to move again when my children move me out to an old age home (lol). However, when I saw this bathroom, I thought maybe I could move for a bathroom like this. Now, you might be thinking that I was sold on the humongous bathtub, but that isn't it. No, what you can't see is the linen closet right there in the bathroom - now that is something this girl could appreciate. 2) When I went to give Wyatt a bath, he called it the egg tub because it was shaped like an egg - CUTE!
Monday, July 20, 2009
vacation - lodging
Before I finish blogging about vacation, I must take a moment to blog about our accommodations. Finding a place suitable to house 15 people is no easy task, but this cabin certainly delivered.
I have never been one to take pictures of bathrooms, but this one has two stories behind it. 1) Since we moved into our current home two years ago, I have stated repeatedly that I plan to move again when my children move me out to an old age home (lol). However, when I saw this bathroom, I thought maybe I could move for a bathroom like this. Now, you might be thinking that I was sold on the humongous bathtub, but that isn't it. No, what you can't see is the linen closet right there in the bathroom - now that is something this girl could appreciate. 2) When I went to give Wyatt a bath, he called it the egg tub because it was shaped like an egg - CUTE!
We had a landing with air hockey, and I didn't play it once.
I have never been one to take pictures of bathrooms, but this one has two stories behind it. 1) Since we moved into our current home two years ago, I have stated repeatedly that I plan to move again when my children move me out to an old age home (lol). However, when I saw this bathroom, I thought maybe I could move for a bathroom like this. Now, you might be thinking that I was sold on the humongous bathtub, but that isn't it. No, what you can't see is the linen closet right there in the bathroom - now that is something this girl could appreciate. 2) When I went to give Wyatt a bath, he called it the egg tub because it was shaped like an egg - CUTE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.