Jonathan and Danielle
Wyatt, Zachary and my nephews were ushers. Wyatt took this job very seriously after much whining about all the pictures and being outside in the heat. He would take the man's hand and lead him and the family to their seats -very cute.Julia said she would be embarrassed to be a flower girl. I couldn't see her coming down the aisle because she was so short, but she hopped into her place at the alter. I have heard that the musician behind kept poking her with his bow and appeared to get a kick out of her.
These two say they want to get married which tickles me because I know this will change over the years.
Danielle's brother was her man of honor, and the rest of her attendants were these five beautiful and sweet girls. Three of them are sisters (her cousins), and well, you know the other two.
My beautiful girls. I was worried a little about Savannah because everything has to go as she is told it will go, and we did not account for the musicians when we placed the girls for the wedding. However, Savannah did just fine.
my handsome boys
they clean up all right, don't you think?
wow, what girl wouldn't want a date with this funny and handsome young man?
The Todd grandchildren
Page- party of six
my parents
Logan and Austin

My sister Tiffany with her husband Tony and the boys
my sister Tara
The reception was held in a gorgeous old theater
We were greeted with several posters like this one with pictures of Jonathan and Danielle. The kids really got a kick out of the favors - a box of M&Ms with pictures of Jonathan and Danielle on the candies.
I just missed the kiss, but I like this picture -sorry I am on vacation, so I haven't cropped or fixed any of these pictures yet. I also felt like my pictures that showed off Danielle's dress were too dark, so I don't have any on this post. Trust me, it was beautiful.
My brother Joshua gives the toast. He is a very quiet guy who doesn't like attention. Yet, he did a great job!
This is my Uncle Jack (Mom's brother) and my Aunt Janie
This is my cousin BJ with his wife Angela, and their son Jack. Jack is the sweetest baby. This was the first time I have seen him, and he kissed me goodbye. Can we say future heart-breaker? BJ and I were born just a couple of months apart.
Zach and Logan think they have the edge on the garter toss.
Zach put his cotillion experience to good use, and he pulled away from Savannah when I got my camera. I convinced him to let me get the picture --so glad he cooperated.
This boy loves to dance! Here he is busting a move!
This is my cousin Susie (Dad's side of the family) with her husband Eric, and their daughter Lesley. She lives a couple of hours away, so we rarely ever see her. Susie and her family came to an open house at our house a couple of years ago, and a friend of mine asked his wife who the other woman was who looked like one of my family members but wasn't my sister.
watching the kids dance is one of the best parts of attending a wedding
Andy took a break from dancing with Julia, and she was practically in tears. He danced (appropriately) to "Brown-Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison with Julia. She was upset when the Cha Cha Slide was being played (one of her favorites), and he wasn't out there. Wyatt kept Savannah busy on the dance floor. I think she got a little tired of it, but that is her payback for wearing me out at a wedding four years ago because she wouldn't leave the dance floor.
This is supposed to be the serious picture of my brothers and sisters and me. From left to right we have- me, Tara, Tessa, Jonathan, Tiffany, and Joshua. (Birth order would be me, Tiffany, Tara, Jonathan, Tessa, and Joshua.
It was a beautiful wedding and a fun and beautiful reception. Danielle was the most relaxed bride I have ever seen. She was ready to have fun and was not bothered by those little things that always go wrong at weddings. Fortunately, if I missed any pictures I wanted (and I did), I can get them from the website Jonathan and Danielle have for guests to post pictures.
They have dated for years, and we have hoped for this for a long time. I hope they have many years of happiness together. I love my new sister-in-law!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.