Today we started by racing out the door to go ride go-carts. They run a 2 rides for the price of 1 special before noon. Once again, this was a first for me. We chose an elevated track, and I had a car with plenty of horse-power. I screamed going down the hills and let out a couple of "YEE-HAWS!" After all, I was in Hill-Billy Vegas. Savannah loved the ride but chose Dad to drive her on the second run. I think I may have embarrassed her just a bit. It was plenty of fun, and I would do it again. According to Tiffany, it is also cheaper than the go-cart track in her town.
I could only get a picture of Andy and Julia on the actual cars and didn't see the observation deck until they were finished. They missed the cut-off when we rode, so they went in the group behind us.
This is the view of the mountains from the strip.
After the thrill ride, we did a little shopping, and Wyatt is now the proud owner of a Western guns and holsters set. We hope this will appease him until we find the wallet. He is thrilled! He and Julia have fallen in love with Toy Story, and Wyatt wants a Woody doll, so this is a good start in that direction. "Reach for the sky."
great pics!!!!! ;) hope you find your woody doll and don't have to steal one in a garage sale like the chicken dude in toy story 2. ;)
ReplyDelete