

Yeah, I know, you may have seen this already on the Baby Jelly Beans site, but if I don't put anything about Wyatt here, it will be strange when I close the other site, so this is about Wyatt today. School was out for snow today, and our little man was oh, so excited. You see-- he has been longing for the day when he could build a snowman and play in snow. He was trying to drag Andy and Zachary out of bed this morning to get some help with the project. Unfortunately, Andy was called in to the hub last night because of the weather and didn't make it home until 3:15a.m., and Zachary is well, a teenager. So, Wyatt waited and played and logged on his new Webkin until that moment when Zachary went outside. Wyatt joined him for the building of a snowman. One problem remained --- this is not snowman snow. No, it is snow and ice and crunchy. They did the best they could, and the carrot nose that Wyatt had to have is firmly in place along with pretzels for the eyes and nose. Wyatt was soooo excited! He couldn't wait for me to see it and take a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.