2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Monday, July 15, 2019

Vacay scrapbook part 2- 2019

Together

poolside TV



Austin and Julia were quite the buddies for this trip.  That's a switch as it is usually Logan and Julia.

This picture of Kallie is probably my favorite picture of the trip.

Trying out the Kool-Aid - by that I mean using Kool-Aid to dye the ends of her hair purple.  It came out red and cute.

When the Old Navy store at the outlet mall has a sale that includes a shirt with your favorite character - SOLD

ugh - blurry cellphone pic

hunting crabs


the popsicle float that the kids turned into a boat

"Wits and Wagers" with the cutest card reader.  This boy's charm and humor combined with his long eyelashes and dimple - dangerous!!





Lots of screen time with cousins

Hello, Barry.  Tropical storm we could have done without.


If it's raining, the pool is still open.





Wyatt is still a favorite among the younger cousins.  I have a similar picture of these three from a trip a few years ago.



last day - checking out Barry

lunch date - Andy drove us to the beach on his birthday.  We really did not celebrate other than to go out for ice cream the night before we left.  I treated him to lunch on our last day at the beach.



I have wanted an adirondack chair for a while now.  I found out this vacation that they are indeed comfortable and great for studying - if it isn't too humid outside.






When you find a bargain! Cute hoodies for $5.99 - yes, please.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.