2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Vacation 2019 part four

Trying to get family pics...

Julia had her heart set on family pics for the six of us this year.  She did all the work coordinating the outfits.  We found the beach to be windier at night than in the morning, so we loosely talked about a morning session, but nobody got up and ready for it.  In the end we did not get good family pics.  I will have to hire a pro here at home.  It's been years since we've had a good photographer get family shots.  We did try other options with the rest of the family.

All the cousins



\

We tried.


During a meltdown for one of the younger cousins, we worked with the big cousins.  They are in birth order.

The original four with their Uncle Joshua.




Siblings















Danielle was getting pics of her kids with her camera, so I don't have those.  Austin and Logan weren't cooperating together.

Individuals




Wyatt and Julia each did individual sessions earlier.  








The best we could do for six of us...







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.