2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Vacay 2019 Final post

The Beach


Our beach experience included calm water early in the day, and waves that were beating us up by 3:00p.m.  There were lots of jellyfish sometimes,  but we had only a few minor stings.  My favorite beach day was Wednesday.  The water was colder than my liking, but I could stand in neck-deep water and see my toes.  I could have been out there on a raft safely.  By Thursday the water was off limits with double red flags, but we still found ways to have fun.




The emerald water - so pretty.


I sat on the beach Thursday and enjoyed a rainbow over the ocean.


Hello Barry (tropical storm that wasn't headed toward us, but we saw the start of the side effects)


One evening the surf dropped lots of these on the beach.  You could barely walk around them.




I just love the beach so much!!




Goodbye paradise.





Memories made:
s'mores baked in the oven - yum --We are going to have s'mores in Heaven.  I am convinced, and they won't make us feel guilty!
a really long, loud game of Quelf  (I think we had 13 players)

Favorites:
Andy liked being on the beach alone when the sky opened up dropping big raindrops on his back.

I liked Wednesday morning in the water.

Wyatt and Julia liked the time with extended family.

Let's do it again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.