When you were barely a year old, your orphanage director called you impressive. You are indeed impressive and so much fun. Thanks for the laughs. Happy Birthday!
I am still working and am overwhelmed with responsibilities outside of work right now. Julia has a new dress, and Savannah was home, so I asked them to take some photos. I can't share the photos they took. They don't know their way around a camera. Nothing bad, just not flattering. How you can make two beautiful girls look unflattering is beyond me, but they did it.
I did, however, love the selfies, so I am sharing those.
Our celebration was simple--Salsaritas and frozen cheesecake. Zach had to go to work early, so he missed it. We plan to get extended family together on Friday to have some fun together.





No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.