2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Monday, July 30, 2018

Grow Old Along with Me

Andy and I celebrated our anniversary a few days late.  Our actual anniversary fell on a Tuesday which is the one day that Andy cannot take off work, and the day that he often works beyond his scheduled hours, and we spent the evening at a fall sports parent's meeting.  We could probably have forgone the meeting as we've been around that block more than a few times, but Julia is playing a new sport for this family, so we needed to get the info on that.

Anyway, we enjoyed a delicious meal at a restaurant that uses only fresh, locally grown ingredients.  Yummy!  We followed that up with a beautiful evening walk.



percussion on  the river







and we will probably never get the selfie thing down --- maybe if we buy one of those sticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.