2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Fireworks!!!


 On Saturday, July 7th we gathered in a neighborhood park for a fireworks show.  I loaded my camera with a memory card and full battery only to leave it at home.  I've always wanted to get amazing pics of fireworks, but it's a balance between wanting to enjoy the show and the company and wanting to be patient enough to keep shooting for that perfect pic.  I do like these that I captured with my phone.






I convinced Jonathan and Tessa to bring their families out to see the show. Joshua also joined us.  It's a fun evening with friends and family and a great live band.  Hopefully, this will be a new tradition.  Everyone seemed to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.