2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Break fun!

We are enjoying a stay cation for for spring break, and so far it has been wonderful.

Our team has won two games this weekend and landed themselves in the final four. Oh Yeah!

We have enjoyed great reunions with awesome friends. My friend Kim was in town Saturday night, so we enjoyed a great visit with her and her sweet kids.

Our travel mate, Lorenna, came through town with her family today, and we enjoyed a super visit with them.  Our kids had never met, and they really hit it off.  We must do this again.  We met Lorenna on our journey to Wyatt.  She traveled with her oldest daughter who is now married, but we had not met the rest of the family.  They are such sweet and generous people.  Love them!



I did not take my  good camera, so these are not the best pictures.  Hopefully, we will see them again before the end of the week, so I can get better pictures.

I am loving my spring break after such a long, cold winter.  We even had a taste of spring weather today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.