2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Monday, November 18, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - at least musically

I like this picture, but it was a total accident.  I was playing with the settings to make sure I had the camera ready for manual mode, and snapped it on accident.


I love Christmas music, and not just any Christmas music, I love the music that reflects the true history of Christmas when a Savior came into the world.  Saturday night I was treated to a mixture of traditional Christmas music performed by two school choirs, a men's choir, a chorale, a symphonic orchestra, a chamber orchestra, a regular orchestra, and a wind ensemble.  What a treat!  Even better was watching a beautiful red-headed teenager stretch to reach the chimes for her parts in this production. The school secured a wonderful venue, and we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.