2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Our Silly Julia

Julia put this together after she was chosen to play a game in our church's Kidway program.  She needed a parent to participate.  Since I hate being the center of attention, when I saw her on the screen, I nudged Andy to go.  They had to find a hidden treasure playing the hot/cold game.  I then had to wait an hour at church for Savannah to get out of her service with my husband wearing this crazy hat.  I don't' know why he didn't remove it, but the most frequently asked question: "Did you lose a bet?"

Remember that clicking on the photo allows you to see it bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.