2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Wyattisms

Wyatt chimes in with great one-liners frequently.  Here are a few of my recent faves.

Andy: what do you want for lunch? 
Savannah: food (non-committal)
Andy: so, you want Chinese? (Savannah is not crazy about Chinese food)
Wyatt: if you want Chinese, don't eat me.
He cracks me up.


Julia has to take her medicine and is full drama mode. Wyatt commands, "Man up, Julia! I mean lady up!"



We are driving home from church and discussing how hard it is to reach out to those who are relationally challenged (not that I am not relationally challenged myself) when from the backseat we hear someone start to sing, "Help, I need somebody." Yep, it was Wyatt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.