Friday, August 23, 2013
Friday Night Lights
The football season opener left us pleasantly surprised. For the last two years, our boys settled this game at the very end- nail biter, my friends. However, this year changed the game. CAL settled the score with a solid 38 point victory while LCA left the field with 13 points. Zach tackled the ball carrier 5 times throughout the course of the game. He managed this after sitting out of practice for a week because of an ankle injury. He limped off the field after an early play in the game but held on for the entire battle, and left the field with an ice pack wrapped around that ankle when it was all over.
We will gladly take this solid victory to start the season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.