2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Furniture

Buying furniture makes me feel frivolous.  I know it was needed, but need in a 1st world country is so relative.  Of course, the price and future payments cause me to gasp as well.  Nonetheless, I am very pleased with our choices and with the organization brought to the rooms just by having it.

Julia claims her side of the dresser (on the left) is more organized than Savannah's.  I'd call that quite a stretch.


You can see that Wyatt decorates every part of his room.  I am anxious to get some new paint on those walls.  We are just so swamped with schedules right now, and our checkbook seems to be hemorrhaging with new expenses coming at us frequently.

That's  a rock collection on that dresser.  Andy inadvertently flushed Wyatt's fish during the process of clearing the room for new furniture.  YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.