2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Homecoming 2012

 It is Thursday night as I type this.   Savannah came home today and ruined my Saturday plans.  You see, homecoming is this Saturday, and I planned to meet a friend at a local park and take pictures of our kids before they headed off to the dinner and dance.  However, another friend of Savannah's invited Savannah to get ready at her house. This friend lives close to the location of the class dinner and thought it would be fun to get a group of girls together to get ready and head out to the dinner.  Great idea! However, my picture park plans would be derailed.  I remedied the situation by having Savannah dress for the dance and allow me to take the pictures today.  My only disappointment is the fact that I had hoped to get Zach and Savannah in the pictures together.














This replaces school pictures for Savannah.  

Remember that you can click on any picture to see it bigger.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.