Tessa asked me to take some engagement photos of her and John. We did this yesterday which meant that John was exhausted. He had worked Friday night, all night, then stayed up to spend all of Saturday in an amusement park. The very first shot I took was the unanimous favorite, but I went on to take 85 more. I have lots to learn and really am researching photography classes, books, and resources. One thing I have learned is that taking lots of pictures helps insure that you get the one shot you really like.
 |
| This was the first shot and the one they plan to use. It is also the first shot in this post. However, we all like the black and white effect. |
 |
| Tessa looks so much like Mom in this one. |
 |
They wanted Lola in the picture too.
I had so many bad shots, poor lighting, bad shadows, etc. However, I had so much fun, and this is why I think I am now ready to take this little hobby to a new level. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.