2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Friday, December 16, 2011

Turning 9 is a blast!

We survived our biggest party yet today.  11 friends and classmates joined Wyatt for a pool party.  I am thankful for lifeguards and gyms.  I think 12 boys and one little girl will sleep very well tonight.
no spontaneous combustion, but he had to be close
Zach organized a game of sharks and minnows.  Thank you for curtailing the crazy splashing.



Jumping together became the fun thing to do after sharks and minnows.

Andy prepares for a birthday blessing over  Wyatt.

The whole crew...good times.

I allowed Wyatt to have his first sleepover ever,  but I limited him to two boys.  Right now, I am listening to DS wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.