2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Zach Attack!



Zach participated in what was probably his last track meet of the year.  Fortunately, it was short, close to home, and I was able to be there to get some cool shots of his throws.  Ironically, I took all of these pictures while talking with a friend on my cellphone.  Can I multi-task, or what?

When he wasn't able to attend the band trip, he asked if he could visit a Hard Rock Cafe that is within driving distance since visiting a Hard Rock Cafe was on the trip agenda.  I knew that my boys need some time alone with Mom, so I took Zach out to the Hard Rock Cafe this weekend.  Their prices are not nearly as reasonable as they used to be, and the food was not as impressive either, but Zach enjoyed it.  He got a few pictures of some of the memorabilia that he liked, and it was a nice time together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.