2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Compromise

It appears that we have reached a decision on Julia's gymnastics. We will be pulling her from traditional gymnastics, and she will pursue tumbling only.  Julia's ultimate goal is to be a cheerleader, so this still fits her agenda. We will miss seeing her on the bars, and I know that at one point this year, she was anxious to learn how to flip on the beam.  However, this is the most economical and family friendly choice.  Julia seems thrilled with it.


This may open the door for other opportunities she wants to pursue such as horseback riding and swimming.

1 comment:

  1. hooray! its good to finally make a decision and have an established path in place. kudos to julia for being flexible to family friendly goals! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.