2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Monday, February 1, 2010

100 days of school

Wyatt and Julia both celebrated 100 days of school last week. Wyatt had to cut 100 words out of newspapers and magazines and glue them on a big piece of construction paper. We made sure he could read every one of them, and it is so exciting to see his progress! Julia had special projects too, but I had to laugh at this assignment that she brought home.

I wish I had 100 books.
I wish I had 100 pieces of candy.
I wish I had 100 limos that are pink. (What? Where does she get this stuff?)
But I'd never want 100 pieces of garb. (I think she means garbage)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.