2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Finally, snow worthy of a snowman

While we slept last night, a school-halting amount of snow was dumped on us. So, we slept really late (Zach got up at noon). We have had one other snow day this year, and the snow at that time was too powdery to stick, so a snowman was out of the question. When I went outside this morning to snap some pictures of Shiloh in the snow, I realized that this was snowman snow that we had on our hands. Of course I am not going out to play in it, but I thought the kids would be excited. They weren't, and I assumed that Shiloh would be the only one in this family getting any time outside today.

Baby, I was born to run!


Shiloh took her pig's ear outside and buried it in the snow.

There it is.


Andy came home for lunch, and Savannah did actually go to work on a snowman. She got a little help from Julia. You can't tell from the picture, but that snowman is wearing a Broncos cap.


Zach built a fort.



I have been unusually tired lately and even considered calling in sick so that I could sleep one day last week, so today I slept late and also took a two hour nap. I think I am still recovering from watching the Superbowl Sunday night and then arriving home at close to 11:00p.m. with a 5:30a.m. wake up call ahead of me. Maybe I will be functional for the rest of the week with this relatively unexpected reprieve.

1 comment:

  1. ok that is the cutest and might i add littlest snowman i have ever seen!:) but go savvy - you did great!!!;)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.