2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Friday, October 9, 2009

artist....God

This picture from our day on the farm was the last picture taken, and I thought it deserved a post of its own. The day started poorly. Nobody was prepared for church. The kids had nothing to wear as I have not pulled off the fall and winter shopping yet. Finally dressed, we left home so late that we turned around and returned. So when the evening ended with this sweet hug from God, I so needed it.

1 comment:

  1. your mannic monday on a sunday! ok i think its funny you drove over there and turned around and went back home. sounds like something we would do. this is deserving of its own post. sweet hugs from god are always AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.