2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Humor

Julia took the ACT last Saturday as part of the Duke TIP program.  After completing her test, she texted her aunts, uncles, and cousins, and siblings to share her opinion.  Her text read as follows:

The act was so hard.  I would not recommend it to anyone. (followed by a crying emoji)

and this is the kind of thing I find on my phone after Julia has had it--- and Musical.lies, lots of Musical.lies
Follow up on the ACT - the scores arrived the week after Christmas, and Julia scored a 17.  She's a competitive girl, so she looked up how that compared to other students involved with Duke TIP, and it is slightly above average - not bad at all for a girl who was sick when taking the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.