For Senior Walkout, Julia did a great job preparing a chalkboard for Savannah to hold for pictures and for her friends' pics. However, it rained, and the chalkboard smeared. I decided at that time to return to school with a cap and gown clad Savannah for pictures, specifically with the chalkboard. Savannah did not want a formal portrait made on graduation night, and frankly, the company that does all the school pictures has messed up my last two orders with them. They are impossible to reach, and while they fixed the first order, they never even responded to my request to fix the second one. Honestly, I found the senior pictures for the yearbook to be mediocre, so I was not anxious to send any more funds their way. It was not the best time of day for photos. The sun was high overhead creating harsh lighting, but we ended up with some great images. I am only sharing two because I still have editing to do on the others, but I am pleased with the results.
![]() |
| the final goodbye |
For the record: I sat by the pool, not once, but twice on Memorial Day weekend. I read lots of Love Does by Bob Goff. If you get the chance, it is quite the adventure story.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.