2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Just for Fun

Savannah has to have pictures of happy memories from her childhood for one of her classes.  She pulled out the scrapbooks today and scanned these pictures.  I  have also been pulling pictures of her for her senior ad.  I actually have it finished now except that I want to switch out a couple of pictures.  I want a better picture of the four kids together and a better one with her friends.  

I remember this so well.  It was our annual trip to the children's museum, and Savannah was enamored with the the trains.

This is the only picture I know of with Savannah and her paternal grandpa.  Andy's dad died on Savannah's fourth birthday in an accident.  We had celebrated the night before, and she remembers how he tickled her.  I never forgot that I felt prompted all night to take a picture of the two of them together, but Andy's mom couldn't be there, and I decided to wait until we got together over the summer to take that picture.  That is why, to this day, I take pictures of my kids with every guest who attends their birthday parties.

Classic!

New Year's fun.  Aren't they cool?

Okay really, aren't they cool?

Children's museum.  I have another super cute picture of Savannah and Logan together somewhere.

Dinosaurs at the Children's Museum

sleepover with a bounce house


Birthday party


Just look at her now!  Senior photo by Derrick Dixon Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.