So the timing's not that great. I just had an expensive van repair, got the invoice on Savannah's class fees, and am sitting on a few hundred dollars in medical bills. I just got an estimate on a window that needs to be replaced -$690. You get the picture. Things are pretty bleak on the financial front, and we really won't touch much in the way of recovery before Christmas hits. OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!
Wyatt stopped participating in jeans days this school year. What? He was quite faithful to the uniform breaks last year, so what's up with this? When questioned, he expressed that he does not like jeans as they are just too uncomfortable. hmm
Too tight? Yes. So I had him put on a pair of his jeans so that I could loosen the elastic. There was some definite John Travolta Saturday Nigh Fever happening in those jeans, and no loosening of elastic was going to fix that, Y'all! So, I ordered three pairs of jeans in the next size up, and there is always a bit of happy dancing when our slow growing Wyatt moves up a size. His pediatrician says that boys who are slow to grow tend to be taller. I hope he's right because Wyatt's got quite a bit of catching up to do. Fortunately, he's cute and charming enough to make up for his lack of stature. Julia's friends apparently tell her frequently just how cute he is :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.