2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Monday, July 6, 2015

Land of the free because of the brave

We celebrated Independence Day at my sister Tiffany's house.

Julia used to have this same dress and wore it upon arriving in America and becoming a citizen.  Kinsley's dress was actually passed down to her from my cousin.  I have no idea what became of Julia's.


We celebrated Austin's April birthday.  He had his wisdom teeth out the week of his actual birthday and had a rough time of it, so we did not celebrate then.  Ira's birthday fell shortly afterward and then Julia's.  Austin turned 18 and did not want to celebrate his birthday jointly with his much younger cousins, and the end of the school year brought much activity, so this was our first opportunity to celebrate.


We gathered for my brother's annual fireworks show.

Regan played hostess telling us to fasten our pretend seat belts for the show and enjoy our pretend snacks and drinks.  Everybody needs a little person in their lives.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.