2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Snapshots of Vacation -Part 9

We packed a lot in on our last day.  We made good on the promised trip to the boardwalk where we visited some shops and enjoyed the arcade.





I finally managed to get a picture of all the kids together which I have been saying we should do for years.  I realized that I never managed to get a picture of every person in the group.  When we went out to eat, the restaurant took a picture of the group.  I should have forked over the $10 for an 8X10 copy.  Even though we stayed in the same house, I rarely saw Danielle, so I never got a picture of her.  She was so busy with staggering naps for Regan and Ira, but I really hope she caught a break this week and enjoyed vacation.








After pictures a few people in the group took to the Sky Wheel.  Others were deterred by the $13 ticket price, and some of us just hate ferris wheels.





We then headed back to the house for some more fun on the beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.