2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Friday, November 30, 2012

Flashback Friday


I know I have dropped the ball on Flashback Friday for a few weeks, but I am taking care of this week and next week right now.  These photos are from 2003.  Zach would have just turned 8 years old, and Savannah was 5.  Wyatt and Julia were still just dreams for us then.  Wyatt was approaching his first birthday in China, and Julia was not yet born.

I think this was the only year they ever sat on Santa's lap at the mall.  I will post the only picture of Wyatt and Julia doing that in a couple of weeks.

We used to buy season tickets to a  local playhouse that offered plays with breakfast for children.  These two photos were taken there when we visited for the Christmas play.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.