2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Friday, August 17, 2012

Flashback Friday


Zach plays his first football game of the season tonight. He was a fan long before he joined the team.

















Fast forward a bit to the fall of 2007, and our sixth grader starts playing football for his school.  It was a great way to march into middle school and continues to be very good for him.

Then we blinked, and this was last year....
He's now a junior, and we are looking forward to an exciting season.


A little note on Flashback Friday...I set up several weeks at a time to publish in advance, so even I have fun opening up the post to see which one is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.