2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Friday, August 10, 2012

Flashback Friday


Do you recognize that face?  That is Andy as a baby.  There is a story behind the fact that this picture is in my possession.  When we got married, we posted a collage of pictures of the two of us growing up at the entrance to our reception.  My pictures were mostly copies, so what happened to them after the reception was no big deal.  Andy's pictures, however, were all originals.  When I emptied the frame, I put his pictures in an envelope and told him to return them to his mom the next time he ran by his parents' house.  I found them years later, and this was typical of Andy during that time.  I had also asked him to return a sample book of invitations for the wedding and found it months after he was supposed to drop it off.  

Fortunately, my mother-in-law did not take this out on me, even though I know she was really concerned about getting those pictures back.

Nobody's perfect, not even Andy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.