2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Taking a Vote

Help a mom out. Julia is due for her yearly pictures, and we are arguing over clothes. I am posting pictures of her in the options. Vote for the one you like best. Keep in mind that it is all about the hat. She wants to wear that hat, and it is so her.


Option A



Option B


Option C


Not to sway the vote, but I really like C. She knows that which is probably why she doesn't like it.  Help me out.  Leave a comment.

July 12, 2012 Update.  We chose Option A which was Julia's first choice.  When we reviewed her album, we found that she has almost exclusively been photographed in blue and white.  Therefore, I caved and let pink be the focal color this year.  The pictures are terrific, but I cannot post them here due to copyright.

1 comment:

  1. End of July update -We chose the pink and white, and the pictures are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.