2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Celebrating 8 years

Tomorrow, my baby turns 8. Eight!  We celebrated today by gathering family and friends at the pool for what Julia has dubbed the best birthday ever.

Julia received a bike from her grandpa, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  She is excited to have a big bike.

The girls did great together even though these three only had Julia in common.  None of them knew each other.
Morgan, Kayelin, Julia, and Courtney



I really tried for a beach themed cake, but alas it had to be Justin.

opening gifts

kissing Justin Bieber... I have no idea why she had to hold her nose, and she laughed so hard that I don't think she ever pulled it off

Julia invited three boys, but Samuel was the only one who was able to make it.  I think he still had a good time with the girls.
Annika, Morgan, Samuel, Julia, Kayelin, and Courtney



Happy Birthday, Julia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.