2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Saturday, September 17, 2011

A first Birthday and a Puppy!

We celebrated Regan's first birthday today.  She had a blast, and her favorite gift was a toy vacuum cleaner (hmm, good news for Danielle?).


She was not sure at all about the cake and seemed very anxious to get the icing off of her hands.  Regan does not like to have her hands in anything icky.  However, Jonathan led by example and showed her how to taste the cake.  The mess was not so tough on her after that.


a girl and her clothes, the tissue paper was fun to rip too

We met Bentley today.  Bentley is the 7 week old puppy that Tiffany and the boys adopted last week.  Tiffany has always been anti-pets.  However, I think she has fallen in love, and she admits that this is the best thing that has happened for the boys since Tony's death.



He's a whopping three pounds!  What's not to love?

Bentley and Regan got along just fine.




Regan was just over twice Bentley's weight when we met her last year.

I can't believe it's been a year!  Happy Birthday Regan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.