Today marks the day that I enter a new decade in life. Yes, I have reached the forties. I spent the day looking for a reasonably priced cell phone service for Zach and Savannah and shopping for clothes for Savannah. We then met two other families at the pool tonight. The weather was perfect and the company very good. I did not tell any of them that today is my birthday.
Savannah baked me a cheesecake, and it is quite yummy. Julia played photographer and insisted on posing us for the pictures. She loved doing it and told us that she might be a camera girl when she grows up.
I have had so many changes that I never would have predicted in my 40s. Each has been a blessing in its own unusual way. Wishing you many, many blessings in your 40s!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh you're just too cute. :) happy 40th. i'm older than you. bummer for me! ;) oh and i see you got your fave block background back. good for you!!! ;)
ReplyDelete