2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Preparing for the Whipple, Calling All Prayer Warriors

The pre-op testing is complete, and Mom is scheduled to have the Whipple procedure this Thursday.  On Sunday we gathered at our house for some seafood cooked by Andy since we didn't get any on vacation.  Not everyone could be here. Andy was the only in-law, and our kids were the only attending grandkids.  Therefore, we decided to get a picture of the original eight of us to commemorate this event.

We are accepting all offers of prayer, and I am listing some prayer points here.

  • for a full recovery for Mom

  • pain management

  • that baby Regan will arrive when Mom is recovered enough to see her (she is getting close)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.