2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thankful


Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make his deeds known among the peoples.
I Chronicles 16:8 (ESV)


Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours.

Our plan for the day is to gather at my brother's house, play games, and eat lots.  First, I will earn it by working through an hour of Jazzercise :). This will make my third class this week and 151st this year.  I feel the results and see them.  I may not be a size 6 again, but this certainly helps to keep me healthy and to combat things like neck pain.


photo courtesy of Derrick Dixon Photography (Derrick also provided the photography for the pics of Zach, Savannah, and Julia on the side of the home page)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.