2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Monday, December 17, 2018

Happy Birthday




Wyatt turned sixteen on the day before his two toughest finals. We celebrated with family the Saturday before.  He didn't want a friend celebration, but we agreed to a movie with friends for a release they want to see in January.

Because of the finals, then Christmas and a surgery scheduled two days after Christmas, Wyatt opted to forgo prepping for his learner's permit test until after the new year.  Hopefully, some time in January, we will begin training a new driver.



I posted a sign on campus to celebrate his day, and Andy presented him with a knife we picked up in China and went through the story of Gideon to encourage Wyatt.  His only gift request was a Nintendo Switch game and socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.