2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Challenge- Day One

We've all seen them.  Those social media challenges from our friends - copy this, respond to this, do that.  The latest is the seven days of black and white photos with no people and no explanation.  The only thing I don't like about this challenge is the requirement to tag someone daily.  I am okay with the first tag but not so much the tags the rest of the days.  I did the first two tags, but I may not do all of them.  However, I had such fun with taking photos throughout the first day and choosing the one I wanted to post that I will now post photos here every day -not necessarily just one, but I will follow the other rule of leaving no explanation.

I guess if I post more than one picture, I can and will share which one made it into the challenge.




Today's winner


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.