Hi Everyone,
It's been a few weeks since I last posted, and lots has happened. I may or may not catch up, but today I will be brief and vague.
We have a big appointment regarding one of our kids today; one that brings anxiety on many levels and in different ways for at least three of us. Please pray for wisdom, provision, and courage to face the future on this one.
Another child has been through lots in the last 10 months, and just when it seems things are turning in a more positive, or at least more peaceful direction, something new comes up. It would have been hard for an adult to endure, but for someone so young, extra hard. Please pray for continued strength as this one leans on the Lord to be carried through life's storms.
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.