2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Can I just say that I love my camera?

We spent last weekend at the lake home of our generous and gracious friends S and K.  Of course I took a ton of pictures.  These are some of my favorites.


He has no idea how much joy we all get from seeing him smiling and trying something new.

Remember that you can click on the images to see them larger.







It happened to be my birthday - something I forbid my children to mention.  However, Andy spilled the beans. I have no power to ground him.  

We had a blast!  I could enjoy doing this a few weekends a month.  S is my hero.  I could never keep up with two homes.  I don't do so well with just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.