2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Update Post Script


Another trip to the body shop today revealed some possibly bad news.  By state law Savannah's car may have to be declared a total loss.  Grr.
So when life keeps smacking you around, pray a lot, and play a little. Savannah, Wyatt and I finally made good on using our zoo pass which I purchased over a month ago because they have new penguins.  We checked them out, and the bears were very active and fun, and so were the gorillas.
The beauty of a pass is that it pays for itself in two or three visits, but we will go way more often than that because I don't feel like I have to see the whole zoo every time I go which means if I only have an hour, it's worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.