2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

photo session - Kinsley and Kallie

Kallie's hospital pictures were less than stellar. She had a rash, and the photographer was not impressive.  I didn't do much better, but we tried to get some keepers in her special outfit now that the rash is gone.

Kinsley is one happy girl.


Kallie stayed awake most of the time.  She's a content baby, but she did not like being on the blanket too long.  She likes to snuggle.


I still can't get over that hair!

preciousness!

possibly my favorite


Check out those long fingers!  Future flutist or pianist?

This girl loves to dance.  We danced and danced.  That's a girl after my own heart.  I have always wished that I stuck dance out all the way through college.  I may have done it, but it was too much commitment for my parents with five kids behind me.


Build those biceps and triceps, Girlie! Don't let anyone take advantage of you, but if they try, call on your mighty cousins who will have your back - Zach, Austin, Logan, Ira, and Isaac - mess with her, and you mess with them!
We are still trying to decide who she looks like.  I found an old picture of Savannah, and there are some similarities there, but I think she mostly looks like my brother, Jonathan.  She'll probably look like somebody else next month, so it's all in good fun.  Kallie just looks like Kallie.


So much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.