It goes down like this:
She gets engaged in Africa. She and her fiancé are on an elephant that is riding a boogie board in the ocean. She is 23 years old.
They marry when she is 24. By the way his last name is Smith (so she has not yet met him) because anything goes with Smith.
They have their daughter when Julia is 26. They name her Uni Corn Smith- yes, you read that right.
Their son joins the family when Julia is 28. His name is Pine Apple Smith.
I have no words.
In other humorous family news, this conversation went down tonight as we were putting groceries away.
Wyatt: I wonder when pot pies will be in season.
Andy directs him to the deep freeze where he finds a pot pie. Wyatt says: I guess they are in season.
A day with laughter is a very good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.