The kids returned to school today.
One of these three was sick this morning. Another was in denial. If you don't put your feet on the floor, can you pretend this day is. NOT. happening? The other felt the uniform was too loose and needed a safety pin alteration.
This is not the most flattering picture of Savannah, so here's another senior picture that I really like:
She's a SENIOR!
Andy experienced morning carpool for the first time at this campus today. I experienced afternoon carpool and waited well beyond my expectation when I arrived at campus more than 25 minutes after school dismissed. So much for missing carpool by going late!
The kids all had a good day. They like their teachers for the most part. Julia thought it was downright fun! Wyatt was glad to have his homeboys in two classes in a row (his words). Savannah's still disappointed that she could not make a creative painting class fit into her schedule, but maybe we can squeeze something like that in at a local business. I am really bummed that her senior year includes no art classes, but she didn't really have any options.
It was the first day for my students too. It went very smoothly other than the crazy high heels I wore that killed my feet. I put on tennis shoes for Jazzercise, and they have not come off. Oh how I dread putting my feet through that again tomorrow! A teacher friend of mine posted that she will be in tennis shoes tomorrow. I am not allowed to do that at my school:(

No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.