There was picture day, and another game that was moved to a different location than the original plan, and then it was delayed. They wore their red uniforms this time. I am more a blue fan myself, but the middle school cheerleaders wear hand me down uniforms that the high school has retired, and the red fits the girls better.
They are working on full extension on this stunt - so the base girls will hold the flyer above their heads, and they are doing well with it. Julia likes the stunts, so this is a good thing.
The girls ended up on their home field, so that was nice. Oh, and they got their poms...it was unclear last week whether the girls would have them this season. There weren't enough old ones, and they were worn out.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.